Rebuilding a Final Drive Motor
Replace, Machine, or Clean?
Our technicians have the answers!
Our certified in-house technicians know the inner workings of every hydraulic component we sell and service. That makes us experts on excavator final drive rebuilds. We utilize the knowledge gained from thousands of rebuilds to provide you with ultimate in quality, service and care.
Call us today: 888-934-6257
Our Process for Rebuilding a Final Drive Motor
- Upon receiving your drive motor, one of our in-house, certified, hydraulic technicians will completely disassembled your drive.
- They will then assess every part against our strict guidelines of re-usability.
- This process will guide us when we’re determining which parts need be reused, replaced, or reconditioned.
- After the inspection, a customized rebuild plan will be developed for your drive. That way, you know exactly what we’re doing at every step of the process.
- The technician will then provide you with a detailed rebuild estimate. Our prices are some of the best around for this kind of service.
- Upon your acceptance of our estimate, we will then proceed to rebuild your drive guided by its custom rebuild plan.
- During the rebuild phase, a technician will clean, replace, or retool the components of your drive per the demands of its custom rebuild plan.
- After careful assembly, your newly rebuilt drive will put on out test bench and evaluated to make sure it meet our rigorous performance requirements.
- Then, once the drive passes our test, we will repaint and catalog it as a certified FinalDriveParts.com rebuilt drive motor. The paint seals the motor against the ravages of corrosion and rust to keep it in prime condition longer.
- Finally, we crate your rebuilt excavator or mini excavator final drive and ship it back to you, backed by our industry-leading Limited Lifetime Warranty which covers replacement within the first year and a 15% discount on replacements after the first year.
If you have questions about our process, contact our shop, and an experienced technician can walk you through our procedures in more detail.